Careers: Available Positions
Clinician – Child Guidance Clinic
| Job ID # 17-08
United Services, Inc. Child Guidance Clinic is seeking an energetic and enthusiast masters level clinician to join our team in Columbia, CT. The Child Guidance Clinic provides office-based outpatient services to children and adolescents ages 3-18 using individual, group and family based therapy. Clinicians are provided a supportive team environment that works from a strengths based perspective with a multi-disciplinary approach. We work collaboratively with internal and external providers to provide comprehensive treatment and support for children, adolescents and families serviced by the clinic.
Licensing supervision provided for most disciplines. Some evenings are required with no weekend and no on call expectations. Experience working with children, adolescents and families desired. New graduates are welcome to apply. Training provided for orientation and on boarding, evidence based models, and funding for CEU training.
If you are passionate about working with children, adolescents, and families with a team approach and are looking for a supportive work environment that encourages a good work-life balance we are looking for you!
Masters Degree in mental health field required (if MSW, LMSW requirement applies). LCSW preferred.
All staff who have their MSW and are practicing clinical social work must be licensed, with either the LMSW or LCSW.
- LMSW or Masters Degree in a clinical field $41,184 – $46,596
- LMSW or Masters Degree in a clinical field plus Bilingual Spanish Fluency $43,269 – $48,955
- CT Licensed Clinician – Non-LCSW (LADC, LMFT) $41,600 – $47,067
- CT Licensed Clinician – Non-LCSW (LADC, LMFT) plus Bilingual Spanish Fluency $43,706 – $49,449
- CT LCSW $44,096 – $49,891
- CT LCSW plus Bilingual Spanish Fluency $46,328 – $52,416