Your Donations Are Making a Difference!
2,014 adults and children with psychiatric services with
1,821 Outpatient Mental Health clients with 20,705 units of service
969 adults and children with domestic violence services
2,581 employees covered through our Employee Assistance Program
624 children with child and family behavioral services
94 adults and children with clinical autism treatment and supports
Together, We Can Create Healthy Communities for Us All
Our mission is simple: creating healthy communities throughout Northeastern Connecticut. And healthy communities are built on a foundation of healthy individuals and healthy families. That’s why we help people of all ages and from all walks of life to face and overcome some of life’s toughest and most complex struggles.
They need our help to become healthy. We’re committed to giving it. And we hope you’ll share our commitment by supporting our efforts. Because when one person, one family, one community is bettered – we all win.
As you consider making a contribution, remember…
You can earmark your donation specifically for a cause that is important to you – just name the program in the “notes” section of our donation form. Donations may go directly to support a variety of critical programs, including:
- The only Domestic Violence Shelters and support services in Windham County
- Adult and Child Behavioral Health Treatment and Support
- Child and Family Services
- Autism evaluations, therapy and support services for all ages
- Grandparents Raising Grandchildren Support Groups
- Youth Services and many more programs open to all in the community
Each and Every Contribution Makes an Important Difference in Someone’s Life…
- $50 could buy winter clothing and shoes for a child who had to leave a violent home in his slippers one night
- $100 could pay for therapeutic activities that help a traumatized child talk about difficult and personal issues
- $500 could help cover the costs of needed repairs to our Domestic Violence Shelters
Will you please help us to continue to change lives and better the communities we all share? We promise you – your donation will make a world of difference.
Donations may also be mailed to:
United Services, Inc.
1007 North Main St.
Dayville, CT 06241
United Services, Inc. is a 501(c)3 nonprofit, serving Northeast Connecticut since 1964. For more information about our history, leadership, financials, credentials and accountability, visit our About Us pages.