On Thursday, March 17, United Services will host our 15th annual Irish Night, now at Wrights Mill Farm in Canterbury, to benefit Children and Family Programs. These include:
- One of the busiest Child Guidance Clinics in the state, providing trauma-informed and trauma-focused mental health services for children and adolescents.
- Family Programs, including parent education, support groups such as Grandparents Raising Grandchildren, and crisis intervention.
- The region’s only Domestic Violence Program, providing 24/7/365 emergency crisis, shelter and supportive services to women and children.
- Wraparound clinical care and support services for Autism Spectrum Disorders at the Center for Autism.
- Youth Service Bureau and Juvenile Review Board, coordinating youth service programs and juvenile justice intervention.
Will you help us to support these important programs in 2016 by getting involved with Irish Night? This truly terrific evening includes a Corned Beef and Cabbage dinner, live music with Irish sing-alongs, and a silent auction featuring many exciting items, including sports, music and movie memorabilia – this year featuring signed items from pop sensation Adele and the epic series Star Wars – and a 6 day African Safari for two!
For more information and to buy tickets, visit our Irish Night page.