Irish Night includes a gourmet corned beef and cabbage dinner, with fish and vegetarian options available, live music with Irish sing-alongs, and a silent auction featuring many exciting items, including sports, music and movie memorabilia – this year featuring signed items from Carrie Fisher and the epic series Star Wars, Robin Williams and Neil Diamond – Walt Disney World Tickets and a 6 day African Safari for two!
All proceeds will benefit United Services Children and Family Programs: These include:
- One of the busiest Child Guidance Clinics in the state, providing trauma-informed and trauma-focused mental health services for children and adolescents.
- Family Programs, including parent education and support groups such as Grandparents Raising Grandchildren
- The region’s only Domestic Violence Program, providing 24/7/365 emergency crisis, shelter and supportive services to women and children.
- Wraparound clinical care and support services for Autism Spectrum Disorders at the Center for Autism.
- Youth Service Bureau and Juvenile Review Board, coordinating youth service programs and juvenile justice intervention.
Irish Night tickets are $40 per person and can be purchased through March 10th by visiting here our or by calling 860-774-2020 or emailing email@example.com.